- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Last Updated On
Will there be a question about citizenship or immigration status on the 2020 Census?
No. As a result of the June 2019 U.S. Supreme Court ruling, the administration has abandoned
its plans to add a question about U.S. citizenship or immigration status to the 2020 Census.