- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Last Updated On
Will there be a question about citizenship or immigration status on the 2020 Census?
No. As a result of the June 2019 U.S. Supreme Court ruling, the administration has abandoned
its plans to add a question about U.S. citizenship or immigration status to the 2020 Census.