- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Will someone be coming to my door?
The Census Bureau will only come to your door if you do not self-respond, either online, by
mail, or by phone. The best way to avoid someone coming to your door is to complete the
census online, by mail, or by phone after you receive your invitation.