- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Why do they ask whether the people living or staying in the household are of Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin?
The Census Bureau distinguishes Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin from race, which is why the questions are asked separately. The data from this question helps identify populations that may not be receiving needed services or enjoying equal employment opportunities.