- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
Last Updated On
Why do they ask for the sex of people living or staying in the household?
The data produced from this question facilitate allocation of federal funding for education under the Higher Education Act of 1965 and help enforce rules against gender-based discrimination.