- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Who gets my information?
Only the Census Bureau. It’s illegal for the Census Bureau to share household information
with any other agency, including ICE or other law enforcement. All census employees must
follow the law and keep all information confidential. The penalty for unlawful disclosure is a
fine of up to $250,000 or imprisonment of up to five years, or both.