- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Who gets my information?
Only the Census Bureau. It’s illegal for the Census Bureau to share household information
with any other agency, including ICE or other law enforcement. All census employees must
follow the law and keep all information confidential. The penalty for unlawful disclosure is a
fine of up to $250,000 or imprisonment of up to five years, or both.