- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Last Updated On
Who can I contact with questions about the census?
For support starting March 1, you can call the Census Bureau’s help line:
|English (Puerto Rico)||844-418-2020|
|Spanish (Puerto Rico)||844-426-2020|
|Telephone Display Device (TDD)||844-467-2020|