- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Which members of my household should I include on my 2020 Census form?
Everyone living or staying in your household most of the time (i.e., they spent more time living or staying in your home than anywhere else during the past 12 months) on April 1, and anyone staying in your home on April 1 who does not have another place to live.