- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
Which members of my household should I include on my 2020 Census form?
Everyone living or staying in your household most of the time (i.e., they spent more time living or staying in your home than anywhere else during the past 12 months) on April 1, and anyone staying in your home on April 1 who does not have another place to live.