- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Where can I pick up a 2020 Census paper form to fill out?
Unlike the 2010 Census and prior census operations, copies of paper 2020 Census forms will not be made available at libraries, other public facilities, or Census-sponsored questionnaire assistance centers (QACs)or Be Counted boxes. However, paper forms will be delivered to every household either along with the initial invite letter or in a subsequent follow-up mailing. In areas that predominantly use P.O. boxes for mail delivery, paper forms will be dropped off by Census Bureau staff in a package with the invite letter and other supporting materials.