- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
Where can I pick up a 2020 Census paper form to fill out?
Unlike the 2010 Census and prior census operations, copies of paper 2020 Census forms will not be made available at libraries, other public facilities, or Census-sponsored questionnaire assistance centers (QACs)or Be Counted boxes. However, paper forms will be delivered to every household either along with the initial invite letter or in a subsequent follow-up mailing. In areas that predominantly use P.O. boxes for mail delivery, paper forms will be dropped off by Census Bureau staff in a package with the invite letter and other supporting materials.