- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
When will I receive my census invitation letter?
Invitation letters will be mailed to most households beginning on March 12 and all households should receive them by March 20. If you do not receive an invitation letter, you can call 1 (844) 330-2020 or you can complete the form online at my2020Census.gov by clicking “If you do not have a Census ID, click here” and entering your street address.