- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
When will I receive my census invitation letter?
Invitation letters will be mailed to most households beginning on March 12 and all households should receive them by March 20. If you do not receive an invitation letter, you can call 1 (844) 330-2020 or you can complete the form online at my2020Census.gov by clicking “If you do not have a Census ID, click here” and entering your street address.