- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Last Updated On
When will census workers start knocking on doors of homes that haven’t completed the Census?
In most areas, Census field staff will begin visiting non-responding households on May 13, but they may begin earlier in areas with high concentrations of college students who will finish their academic year in May, for example.