- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
Last Updated On
When will census workers start knocking on doors of homes that haven’t completed the Census?
In most areas, Census field staff will begin visiting non-responding households on May 13, but they may begin earlier in areas with high concentrations of college students who will finish their academic year in May, for example.