- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Last Updated On
When will census workers start knocking on doors of homes that haven’t completed the Census?
In most areas, Census field staff will begin visiting non-responding households on May 13, but they may begin earlier in areas with high concentrations of college students who will finish their academic year in May, for example.