- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
When will 2020 Census paper forms be mailed out?
Some households will receive a paper form in mid-March along with the initial invitation letter to complete the 2020 Census online, but most households will receive a paper form in a later mailing only if they have not already completed the form online prior to that mailing.