- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
The 2020 Census will take place from March—July 2020. April 1, 2020, is National Census Day. Beginning in May, census workers will go door to door to count households that did not self-report. The count will be finalized by July 31, 2020, and national population totals and congressional apportionment are to be submitted to the President by December 31, 2020.