- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
What will the 2020 Census invitation letter look like?
In addition to the invite letter, the mailing will contain a sheet listing Frequently Asked Questions and answers to these questions as well as a Language Assistance Sheet which directs respondents to the my2020Census.gov page in 12 different languages. It also provides the language-specific phone number that respondents can call to receive assistance completing the form from a Census Bureau representative in one of the 12 listed languages.