- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
What will the 2020 Census invitation letter look like?
In addition to the invite letter, the mailing will contain a sheet listing Frequently Asked Questions and answers to these questions as well as a Language Assistance Sheet which directs respondents to the my2020Census.gov page in 12 different languages. It also provides the language-specific phone number that respondents can call to receive assistance completing the form from a Census Bureau representative in one of the 12 listed languages.