- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Where can I get assistance in languages other than English?
The printed form will be available in English and Spanish. The online form, as well as phone
assistance, will be available in 12 non-English languages: Spanish, Chinese (simplified),
Vietnamese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Tagalog, Polish, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese
and Japanese. A Telecommunication Device option will also be available for people with
The Census Bureau will produce video and print guides in 59 non-English languages, as well
as in American Sign Language, braille, and large print. Languages include:
To view a language assistance video, visit: 2020census.gov/languages
To download a guide, visit: 2020census.gov/languages