- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
The U.S. Constitution mandates that every 10 years, the U.S. government counts every
person residing in the United States through the census. The data collected is used to
inform political representation, the distribution of billions of dollars in federal funds, and
helps business and philanthropy make more informed decisions about investments in local