- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
The U.S. Constitution mandates that every 10 years, the U.S. government counts every
person residing in the United States through the census. The data collected is used to
inform political representation, the distribution of billions of dollars in federal funds, and
helps business and philanthropy make more informed decisions about investments in local