- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
What happens if I wait to complete the census?
If your household does not respond, the Census Bureau will mail two reminders and a
paper census form in the fourth mailing. If you still haven’t completed the census by the
end of April, an employee from the Census Bureau will visit your home. They will identify
themselves at your door with an official U.S. Census badge. They are trained to help you
complete the census.