- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
What can I do to prevent Census staff from visiting my house?
The best way to avoid being visited in person by Census Bureau field staff is to complete and submit the form—either online, over the phone or by completing the paper form—by the end of April. Additionally, households that submit their form during the non-response follow-up stage will be removed from the field staff member’s workload and no further visits will be conducted.