- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Should they be counted at my home or at their usual residence on the 2020 Census form?
They should be counted at their usual residence (where they lived prior to the pandemic) unless they moved on or before April 1, 2020 to a new residence that they plan to live in most of the time and do not plan to return to their previous residence following the pandemic.