- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Should they be counted at my home or at their usual residence on the 2020 Census form?
They should be counted at their usual residence (where they lived prior to the pandemic) unless they moved on or before April 1, 2020 to a new residence that they plan to live in most of the time and do not plan to return to their previous residence following the pandemic.