- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
I am not a United States Citizen. Will I be included in the Census?
Yes, all people who are living in the US should be counted where they live and sleep “most of the time,” regardless of their immigration status.
Citizens of foreign countries who are visiting the United States on vacation or business on April 1, 2020, should not be counted.
Foreign students living and attending college in the United States should be counted at the on- or off-campus residence where they live and sleep most of the time.