- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
How should people who identify as transgender, non-binary, or two-spirit answer the ‘sex’ question on the form?
The answer choices for the ‘sex’ question remain limited to ‘male’ and ‘female.’ People can choose the option that best represents how they self-identify. Those who would do not feel that either of these two categories properly or accurately represents how they self-identify might choose to skip this question (despite the conflicting requirement that respondents answer all questions).