- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Last Updated On
How is my data stored?
The Census Bureau uses advanced security procedures to protect everyone’s personal
information. Specifically, it removes personally identifiable information, such as names,
telephone numbers, and addresses from its data files.