- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
How do I correct a mistake on the online form?
If you feel that you have made a mistake or need to add information to the form that you submitted, you can return to the online questionnaire, complete a new form, and resubmit your information. The Census Bureau has procedures in place to resolve duplicate submissions.