- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Last Updated On
How can I avoid a scam?
The U.S. Census Bureau will never ask for:
- your social security number.
- your mother’s maiden name.
- money or donations.
- credit card or bank account information.
- your personal information through email.