- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, has the Census Bureau changed the way it will conduct enumeration at group quarters (e.g., prisons, college dorms, nursing homes and other institutional living facilities?
In an effort to minimize in-person contact, the Census Bureau is reaching out again to group quarters (e.g., prisons, college dorms, nursing homes and other institutional living facilities) that have requested an in-person visit and offering them the opportunity to respond either via eResponse (electronic form) or to drop off and later pick up paper forms.