- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, has the Census Bureau changed the way it will conduct enumeration at group quarters (e.g., prisons, college dorms, nursing homes and other institutional living facilities?
In an effort to minimize in-person contact, the Census Bureau is reaching out again to group quarters (e.g., prisons, college dorms, nursing homes and other institutional living facilities) that have requested an in-person visit and offering them the opportunity to respond either via eResponse (electronic form) or to drop off and later pick up paper forms.