- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Last Updated On
Do I have to respond to the census?
Yes. The law requires everyone to be counted in the census and that one form per household
is filled out. If someone does not fully complete the census or provides false answers, they
could be fined up to $5,000.