- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
No. After selecting your race (for example, White, Black or African Am., American Indian or Alaska Native), if you click ‘Next’ twice (the first click will not be successful), the form will allow you to move to the next question without answering the origin portion of the race question.