- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
No. After selecting your race (for example, White, Black or African Am., American Indian or Alaska Native), if you click ‘Next’ twice (the first click will not be successful), the form will allow you to move to the next question without answering the origin portion of the race question.