- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Do I have to complete the 2020 Census by April1?
No. You are able to complete your 2020 Census form online, over the phone or using the paper form until July 31, 2020. In early May, Census staff will begin to conduct in-person visits to households that have not yet submitted their form, but households can still fill out and submit the online and paper form, or complete the form over the phone by calling the Census support number, until July 31.