- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
Do I have to complete the 2020 Census by April1?
No. You are able to complete your 2020 Census form online, over the phone or using the paper form until July 31, 2020. In early May, Census staff will begin to conduct in-person visits to households that have not yet submitted their form, but households can still fill out and submit the online and paper form, or complete the form over the phone by calling the Census support number, until July 31.