- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
- Is it true that you have to complete the Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks from the federal government in response to COVID-19?
- What delays are taking place due to COVID-19?
- Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
- How will the Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
Can I complete the paper form if there are more than six people in my home?
Yes. If you have more than six people in your home, you can give the name, sex, age, date of birth, and relationship for up to four additional people (for a total of 10) on the last page of your questionnaire. If you have more than 10 people in your home, you will need to use the online form, complete the survey over the phone, or wait to complete the survey in-person with a trained Census enumerator.