- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Can I complete the paper form if there are more than six people in my home?
Yes. If you have more than six people in your home, you can give the name, sex, age, date of birth, and relationship for up to four additional people (for a total of 10) on the last page of your questionnaire. If you have more than 10 people in your home, you will need to use the online form, complete the survey over the phone, or wait to complete the survey in-person with a trained Census enumerator.