- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
- Is the race of the household determined based on the race(s) selected by Person 1 on the 2020 Census form?
- People who do not regularly live at my house are now temporarily living here due to COVID-19. Where should they be counted?
Last Updated On
Are babies counted as part of our household? If so, how?
Yes! Everyone living or staying in your household most of the time must be counted. Babies under 1 year of age are listed as age ‘0’ (since there is no ‘months’ box provided in the age question on the form and the baby is not yet 1 year old)