- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Last Updated On
Are babies counted as part of our household? If so, how?
Yes! Everyone living or staying in your household most of the time must be counted. Babies under 1 year of age are listed as age ‘0’ (since there is no ‘months’ box provided in the age question on the form and the baby is not yet 1 year old)